Monday, March 31, 2014

FMD-Day 4

Kristen

Well, happily, I lost 1 pound!!  I have to admit that this is very motivating and the ONLY thing that keeps me going.  So far, in 4 days, I have lost 2.2 pounds, which is unheard of loss for me.  I will try to remember this as I eat meat and vegetables all day...

I did not eat breakfast in the first 30 minutes of waking up, it was more like the first 60.  I had 3 eggs, spinach and onions.  Actually pretty tasty.  I know I am only supposed to use egg whites, but I'm a rebel and used the whole egg, partly because I knew how hungry I was yesterday, partly because I HATE wasting food.

I did not get my morning snack in because I was right smack in the middle of church.  I was starving by the time it was over.  I came home and got lunch ready and boiled eggs.  I might as well get started on my salad rather than continuing to be hungry.  My salad was enormous.  Sadly, though I was tired of eating, I left the table not feeling satisfied or full.  It could be a long afternoon.

After about an hour of feeling as if I didn't eat lunch I caved and ate a delicious protein bar.  The thought of being hungry all afternoon and only being able to eat meat was not going to make for a fun Sunday.  The protein bar worked it's magic and I could take my mind off food for a few hours.

Dinner rolled around and I couldn't wait to be done eating for the day.  I had leftover steak with onions and peppers.  To satiate myself, I had a small amount of rice.  Again I left the table feeling very unsatisfied.  My husband is running Boston in 3 weeks and he had done 18 miles that day so he was starving.  He told me as soon as the kids went to bed he was going to have a nice big bowl of ice-cream.  I told him that I would not be seeing him back downstairs because I couldn't stand to watch him eat something so delicious.  Thank goodness Phase 2 is over!!



No comments:

Post a Comment